1. “SaraRusana Consulting Group LTD” is entitled to collect and use information about USER. Information by which the person can be identified may include name, shipping addresses, telephone, e-mail, and any other information that the USER voluntarily enters, uses or provides for the use of the services of the Website www.brickcafesofia.bg. To avoid any doubt, the User Content shall not be regarded as personal data and are therefore not subject to the protection afforded on user’s personal data under these Terms.
2. Each registered USER using their username and password have online access to the personal profile, where USER can correct and update their personal data stored by www.brickcafesofia.bg.
3. “SaraRusana Consulting Group LTD” is responsible for the protection of user information become known to him in connection with the provision of services subject to these Terms and Conditions, except in cases of force majeure, accident or malicious acts of third parties, and in cases where a user has made this information available to third parties.
4. In the registration form filled in by the user when signing the contract, “SaraRusana Consulting Group LTD” clearly indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of data provision and consequences of refusal. By expressing agreement with these Terms and Conditions, the USER agrees the information about them to be handled as provided in their order.
5. When using the Website www.brickcafesofia.bg, “SaraRusana Consulting Group LTD” automatically has the right to retain certain information that a computer or other terminal of the user sends to the server „SaraRusana Consulting Group LTD“ in connection with the activity of the user. Information is stored in log files on servers „SaraRusana Consulting Group LTD“ and may include the IP address of the user, date and time, which is the visited page of the Website www.brickcafesofia.bg, time spent on it and more. In addition, “SaraRusana Consulting Group LTD” Keep User’s IP address and any other information necessary to identify the user and playing electronic statement under item. 3.2., Respectively item 3.3.1. Acceptance of the Terms if of a legal dispute arises.